New Year, New Blog for Ms. Zentner's Target Classes

 Hi there, families!

I hope you don't mind that I started my blog again mid year! I tried to begin the year with a plan to be a little more streamlined in my efforts this year, but I need the blog to share details! I don't like NOT sharing information with you in a convenient place, so here I am, writing this blog again.

Here, on this home page, you will find lots of updates about the Target program specifically. If you want to know information about your child's Target class, you can find that under the grade level links at the top of the page.

Following to the blog allows you to be notified on Blogger with each new post; that's my recommendation.

Last year, I posted every day after each class. I'm not sure that will be my process this year but I'll hit my groove soon.

I am so happy to have each of you here. I love being your child's Target teacher! We are going to have an amazing year!
Ms. Zentner